Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Fool's Hope: A Holy Triune God May Save An Ocean

It is my Scriptural hope that a holy Triune God saves about an ocean.  We see that the ocean takes up much land.  It is my desire to reach the Ocean of the Pre-Converted Elect.  Surely it is a great multitude and the Living Water is Incarnate Deity.  It is my prayer that people will seek the honor of Jesus Christ.  If this is the case, the Spirit of Christ is already at work.  It means repentance over all particular known, unknown and general sin through the all-exclusive Cross where the unified merit of Jesus Christ alone avails for the spiritual grounds for how someone is right with a holy Triune God by faith alone that works by predestinarian love.  My optimism does not come from myself, but the Freedom of God in His appointed way to bring sinners to Himself for the glory of Jesus in particular redemption for all of His chosen over the earth.

“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the Lord, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.  They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the Lord, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”  (Jeremiah 31 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment