Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Reformed Baptist Respectfully Petitions the Presbyterian Brothers and Sisters to be Better than Us by Being the Face of Jesus Christ

If you have come to this place of the Internet, it is surely the work of the Lord due to its small size and the magnitude of the Internet.  In passing, I am not saying that my Baptist brethren are not like Jesus Christ but I met a Presbyterian elect angel.  He imitated Jesus Christ and bore the burden for me before I was born again.  

How did he imitate Jesus Christ?  Simply he gave his life for me.  How can a spiritual being die?  He was not in his incorporeal nature but he was in human form.  That is, the flesh of the angel is like our flesh or like the flesh of Jesus.  It is possible to harm them if they submit to death beforehand.  Don't you remember Jesus saying "I have power to lay down my life and power to take it up again."  It is like the elect angel, because he gave his life to have the way of Jesus avail for the people of God.  I am serious.  In what way was the angel greater than the new Balaam?   He had more titles in government than I could count.  This was his greater power over the human enemy, but I remember he would fight demons and avail.

What am I saying?  Doesn't God Himself swear hurt to Himself when forgives the sin of His people?  Isn't the problem of the Gospel that it brings pain and weeping and sorrow to Jesus?  Yet we see that Jesus Christ swear an oath of hurt to Himself.  There is a sense where the Father and the Spirit suffer touching an anthropomorphic sense, but not in the same sense as Jesus touching His glorified humanity.  

What am I saying to sum it up?  I am saying that why should the Baptist and Presbyterians under the Great Confessions suffer disunity any longer when I would call upon my Presbyterian brothers and sisters to be like Jesus or my friend the angel to swear hurt to yourself to bring about a time of peace?  Doesn't the Cross where Jesus swears hurt to Himself bring about peace (Rom 5:1)?  Surely all of us know!  It is no doubt the case.  I beseech you my brothers and sisters in Christ, would you bear the face of Jesus for us and allow us to have the better seat?  

It means allow us all to teach and practice immersion in credo-baptism under a new Great Confession.  Would you help us to cause unity?  It would be a non-Tower of Babel unity.  It would be unprecedented time of Christian peace under King Jesus.  

I do not mean a compromise to wrong doctrine.  It is true that John Calvin came before Charles Spurgeon isn't it?  The old is better but its not always correct.  How do we know?  Not that you are this way, but consider the ancient beliefs of Satan and the false views of Adam and Eve after the Fall?  Does the ancient belief just because it is ancient mean it is always correct?  If you go back further, it is true that God is the only One there.  

In that sense, the ancient is acceptable but that is exactly what I am saying.  The ancient is the unadjustable Scriptures.  It refers to immersion in NT theological doctrine in history because it best shows the life, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  How much am I asking you to put up with us Baptist people if you already approve of immersion in a sense of one of your modes?  I know the elect angel approved of the Reformed Baptist faith, because he was planning to have me move from NJ to AZ in a Baptist local church.  Mostly likely it did not work out because he was not longer alive (but he did come back) but he gave instructions before this in a hidden intelligence system so I could pastor at a Presbyterian church in NJ that also did not work out because he was not there (that meant it was not the right time but everyone encouraged belief in eldership ministry before the time).  I would not be shocked if he also was a pastor, but he lived in Maine.  I wish we were more like him so there could be unity because he was more like Jesus.  Farewell.

Email:  mapetillo@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment